LIFETIME AND LIMITED WARRANTIES
We recognize the process of getting into an accident and having to choose an auto body may be stressful. At Victorio’s, we go to great measures to ensure that every repair meets the industry’s highest standards for quality and precision. However, it is our belief that the customer should never be expected to take a shop at their word.
Which is why we offer all our customers a Lifetime Warranty on each auto body and collision repair performed at our facility.
So rest easy knowing that at Victorio’s we will always be there to resolve any issues pertaining to the repair of your vehicle.
Key points of Victorio’s Lifetime Warranty include:
- Victorio’s warranties repairs against defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the customer owns the vehicle.
- Victorio’s will repair or replace any parts which prove to be defective because of improper workmanship or materials without charge for related parts or labor.
- Our warranty does not cover any defects caused by unreasonable use, lack of maintenance, or lack of care of the vehicle.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Victorio’s hereby provides a Limited Warranty on repairs performed by the shop. This Limited Warranty is valid for as long as you own the vehicle stated herein, and is for the person to whom this Limited Warranty is granted and whose name appears on the original work order. This is a labor only, five-part Limited Warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each part are stated hereafter:
- METALWORK: Victorio’s provides a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repair against cracking, flaking, pitting, or deterioration, excluding rust repairs. The Shop will repair and repaint, excluding rust repairs, any metalwork warranted hereby, as its sole option, when a claim is made while the present owner stated herein owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle.
- PAINTING: PPG paint products were applied to your vehicle and come with a guarantee that the finish of your vehicle will remain free of the following defects for as long as you own your vehicle:
- Peeling or delamination of the topcoat and/or other layers of the paint.
- Cracking or checking.
- Loss of gloss caused by cracking, checking, and hazing.
- Any paint failure caused by proven defective PPG refinish products which are covered by this warranty
Not included in the warranty are paint finish deterioration due to:
- Body Rust.
- Scratches, abrasions, or stone chips.
- The use of detergents or waxes not designed for automotive use.
- Acid rain, chemicals, industrial fallout or other environmental effects.
- Physical damage caused by accidents, vandalism or any negligent acts of the owner.
ALL PAINT RELATED WARRANTIES MUST BE INSPECTED BY A PPG REPRESENTATIVE.
3. STRIPES AND DECALS: Victorio’s provides a LIMITED WARRANTY on the application and adhesion of the decorative stripes and decals, excluding those defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed. The shop will re-stripe or re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, excessive exposure to the sun, or care of the vehicle.
4. MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Victorio’s provides a LIMITED WARRANTY on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage. Victorio’s workmanship is warrantied for as long as you own the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle.
5. PARTS: Victorio’s provides a LIMITED WARRANTY on new, used, or remanufactured parts installed by the Shop, per the manufacturers or suppliers warranty. Our workmanship, where it applies to the installation of the part, is warranted for as long as you own the vehicle. The Shop will repair or replace any defective part warranted hereby, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted, or tampered with by any person not authorized by Victorio’s. This warranty is not transferable.
SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED are incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components which are not specifically covered by this LIMITED WARRANTY, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair.
THIS STATES ALL THE LIMITED WARRANTIES made by the Shop and contains the only promises for which it will be responsible.